MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer (MBF-OLF) - For Crops & Fish Ponds
For ALL Crops - including Maize, Vegetables, Root Crops, Fruits, Trees, & Tubers (1-Litre for 1-Acre of Farmland)
As an added service, we can also specially brand your order to suit your needs.
MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer (MBF-OLF) as a Perfect Soil Amendment
Our MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer exponentially improves soil pH, N, Mg, and Zn, consequently increasing plant height, stem girth, number of leaves and fruits of crops. This unique blend also greatly improves N, P, K, Ca, and Zn tissue nutrient concentration in crops to guarantee a bumper yield.
Advantages of our MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer over Synthetic/Chemical Fertilizers
(1) Affordability - MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer is affordable enough for every farmer compared to the more expensive chemical-based alternatives.
(2) Real Value for your money - Just one DILUTED Litre of MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer will give every farmer the MOST 'Bang-for-their-Buck', as farmers can now Organically fertilize more plots and acreage of their farms at the lowest cost obtainable.
(3) As a liquid fertilizer, MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer's high Nutrient value and rapid availability makes it just the ideal tonic for plants.
(4) MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer creates a ribbon effect, whereby every seed, crop, or plant gets the exact same blend all the time. Thanks to its instant blend, every drop of MBF-OLF has every nutrient in the same strength.
(5) Because MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer is rich in the micro-organisms that recycle organic matter, it boosts the nutrients more available to plants, resulting in a stronger, healthier soil.
(6) MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer provides other elements than N-P-K to the soil and plants, e.g additional elements and Nutrient properties it contains (besides Nitrogen, Phosphorus and Potassium [N-P-K]) include Calcium, & Magnesium.
(7) MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer also has a strong repellant property that helps to reduce the incidence of insects and pest when foliar applied.
How to use MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer
* For application, dilute 1-Liter of MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer with 50-Liters of water for root application or 1-Liter of MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer with 75-Liters of water for foliar (leaf) application. THIS WILL COVER 1-ACRE OF FARM-LAND -- WHILE 3-Liters of MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer will cover 1-Hectare of Farm-land.
* Foliar application/feeding should be done in the morning as nutrient absorption is enhanced when the air is humid and moist with a temperature of 80 degrees or below (Fahrenheit). This is due to the fact that the plants' main nutrient canals, the stomata, are open in low temperatures. Therefore the best time to spray is in the morning so the spray has time to dry.
* For indoor or greenhouse crops or plants, use once a month.
* For outdoor or open-field crops and vegetables, use every two weeks.
* Plants can absorb nutrients 8 to 20 times more efficiently through their leaf surfaces than through their roots. As a result, spraying foliage with liquid nutrients produces yields.
* For best results, MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer should be applied to crops during their critical growth stages such as transplanting time, blooming or flowering time, and just after fruiting sets-in. By applying during flowering, MBF-OLF will cause an exponential increase in fruit production.
* The stomata of a plant are the openings on a plant's leaves and stems that are similar to pores on our bodies. Through the stomata, plants absorb nutrients. These can come from the air, rain, sprinklers, or a foliar fertilizer. With foliar applications, nutrients are absorbed rapidly, usually within 6 to 24 hours.
* Avoid watering for the following 24-hours after foliar application.
**WARNING: DO NOT USE IT UNDILUTED! IT IS VERY STRONG**
For Fish Ponds
As an Organic Fertilizer
Fertilizers, whether Organic or chemical/synthetic, are used in ponds to increase the production of the natural food organisms to be eaten by fish. These organisms include Phytoplankton, Zooplankton and insects. They are all part of a complex food web converging toward fish production.
MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer exponentially increases the availability of the major nutrients (Ca, Mg, P, K, N) needed for the development of Pelanktonic algae, which provides food for your fish, ensures they stay healthy, and consequently increasing your fish yield both in size and quantity.
Advantages of MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer over Synthetic/Chemical Fertilizers
(1) Affordability - MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer is affordable enough for every Fish-farmer compared to the more expensive chemical-based alternatives.
(2) Real Value for your money - Just one DILUTED Litre of MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer will give Fish-farmers the MOST 'Bang-for-their-Buck', as farmers can now Organically fertilize more Fish ponds at the lowest cost obtainable.
(3) MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer removes potentially toxic ammonia from water and maintains safe and natural water pH levels.
(4) The use of MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer as a fertilizer for your pond has the advantage of SAFELY converting surplus wastes into useful products for use in Aquaculture and Agriculture (Hydroponics).
How to use MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer in Fish Ponds
* The first application may be made two weeks prior to stocking fish to increase natural food abundance.
* For application, measure the quantity of water in your Fish Pond and dilute 1 Liter of MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer 450-litres of water (e.g. If the overall quantity of water in your pond is 4500-liters, dilute with 10 Liters of MBF Organic Liquid Fertilizer).
* Apply every 10-days for best results.
*** DO NOT OVERFERTILIZE TO AVOID OXYGEN DEPLETION IN YOUR FISH POND. ***
To Order or become a Wholesaler/Distributor
Customer Sales and Service